The Magical Brittany Tour
Initiation into the energetic and healing qualities of megalithic sacred sites of Brittany
July 1 – 8, 2023
This is THE tour for anyone who loves megaliths and big stones. Together we explore some of the tallest and most powerful menhirs Brittany has to offer. From long lines of mysterious stones in Carnac to solitary giants standing by the sea, you will explore their energetic and healing qualities, receiving a vibrational tune-up in the process.
Megaliths are not only on our journey, ancient trees with spiritual energies, cute little Breton chapels, grand cathedrals, ancient oak trees, and healing springs are all places to sink into and enjoy. Explore how to raise your vibration on chakra paths, how to activate the energy of a menhir and makes its healing energy stronger and much more…
Our tours are for special people:
You know who you are.
Our tours are not for random travelers. They are for those of you that have an intuition that reality is not just what you see. That it is something much more profound.
We will introduce to you a new paradigm of understanding sacred places beyond our five senses. The Magical Brittany Tour is the beginning of an initiation process for you. This tour is for you special people who want to experience another reality beyond the five senses.
These travels are for you special people who want to assume a new paradigm of the initiates of old, who knew there was something beyond, another way to access spirituality.
As your doorway inside, The Magical Brittany Tour will demonstrate the actual reason behind the creation and purpose of these magnificent sacred places.
This tour is not a tour to take photos, learn some history, and travel to the next place to do it all over again. If you are expecting a typical travel agency tour, this is not for you.
During our travels, of course, you will see amazing sights, taste the wonderful local gastronomy, and bring home souvenirs of your travels, but if you are ready, you will experience an opening to a new vision of reality and perception of sacred places.
Sacred Solar Rectangle
One of the highlights of our magical tour will be experiencing a giant megalithic stone rectangle, called the Crucuno Cromlech. It is connected to the solstice sunrises and sunsets. The pattern is what the master builders call a solsticial quadrilateral.
Each person will take a turn standing in the sacred center, feeling the connection between heaven and earth as it cleans your central column and raises your vibration, higher and higher.
Dive into learning how to feel energies with your bodies on this unique tour. The healing energies of standing stones are strong and easily felt. We guide you each step of the way as you discover fertility stones, ones that open the heart, clean the lungs, and heal. Spend time with these wonderful giants to open your chakras and heal your energy system.
During our last day together, we travel to Finistére for a day full playing with the tallest and best quality menhirs.
The Great Mother Goddess
Carvings of the Mother
Our days will be filled with exploring sacred mountains, 1000-year-old oak trees sacred to Druids, holy wells and special places shrouded in the mists of time such as the Seven Saints Chapel of Vieux-Marché.
We will also explore secret places that only locals know about. Discover hidden fertility places and places dedicated to the Neolithic Great Mother Goddess. We will guide you in experiencing the special energies of the place. From chakra paths in churches to magical crystalline and golden vortexes, your energetic body will receive powerful upgrades during our time together.
What People Say
“When I stood in the center of the Crucuno Solsticial Quadrilateral (there, I said it!), I felt such a sense of balance and integration and belonging and rightness that I can’t adequately convey it with words. My profound thanks to Karen and Dominique for the unique experiences you afforded me. I have all those wonderful and unique experiences downloaded and cataloged within me to call upon (recall) when I wish to re-experience any of the myriad pristine energy frequencies I interacted with.
This truly was a magical mystery tour. And, as a bonus, I have learned a lot about working internally with my main chakras (especially the crown!) and have incorporated that knowledge into my internal energy work. And the food was good too! Thanks for everything. With love…”
Dominique, Karen, and Nicolas
Welcome you to Cotes d’Armor region of Brittany, France
A place we call home. Get ready for a trip of a lifetime! Dominique has explored this region for over 40 years and we will share with you the best places we have found in our magical Brittany to energetically raise your vibration, open your central channel, balance and align your chakras, and access a clearer connection to your spirituality.
For us, sacred sites are more than something interesting to see, they are living structures and with our chakras and energy system, we can connect to them in a more profound way. We will teach you how to access this secret magic! Explore how a sacred site is activated and feel how the vibration rises through your chakras.
What People Say
“What an experience! Such a fun, supportive, and information packed experience. Traveling around Brittany to discover places of magic, energy, history, and beauty—from the fields to the forests to the shores, down the side streets, and in the churches. Most places we had entirely to ourselves. Lunches in different local restaurants and dinners at the Gite made by a wonderfully talented chef….desserts, just happen to be my favorite…and he did not disappoint.
It was a trip beyond my imagination. As a “novice” to feeling and experiencing earth energies, Karen and Dominique were wonderful teachers. Their knowledge was both deep and wide and they share it beautifully. This is a trip worth taking….maybe, even more than once!”
SUSI GARDNER, BOULDER, CO
Reasons to join us:
Learn geometric and energetic secrets used by the Master Builders.
This unique knowledge is known to only a few and you will be one of them.
You will then be able to take your new skills everywhere you travel.
Discover the many uses menhirs have on the land and the people during this tour.
You will also discover other secret places of healing and high vibrations, hidden from most people.
France is a land connected to the senses.
The pleasure of food is a big part of French culture and our tour.
It is our pleasure to share some French gastronomy with you.
- Day 1 arrival: Stay in a traditional French Vacation home, called a gite. Pickup at Brest airport or Guingamp train station is included. Then take part in a delicious welcome dinner as only the French can prepare.
- Day 2: We begin the tour after a typical French breakfast, called a petit dejeuner, with a drive to the Seven Saints Chapel. It is a very special place that is a synthesis of the story of Brittany. A place that combines the energies of the megalithic people, the Celts, and the Christians. It is a healing place where time seems to stand still. We will explore the chapel built with a dolmen, special crosses called calvaires, and a holy well, making sure to experience the healing energetic qualities of all the sites. After a typical Breton lunch, we will visit Keranscot and Kerguézennec menhirs, followed by the little church of St Carré and holy well. Catered dinner at the Gite.
- Day 3: After breakfast, we will visit Les Jumeau menhirs, mysterious holy wells, and Tronjoli, a sacred ancient oak tree with fantastic energy. Lunch at a restaurant. The highlight will be a visit to La Dent de St Servais, a wonderful menhir in a magical forest, followed by our catered dinner at the Gites.
- Day 4: Carnac day is a big day! After an early breakfast, we will drive a couple of hours to see the amazing alignments of Carnac; over 3000 stones standing in rows upon rows. We will continue our journey visiting the Menhirs d’Erdeven, and the Chair of Caesar. We will eat a delicious lunch, and enjoying the amazing energy of the oldest stone solsticial quadrilateral called the Crucuno Cromlech. Catered dinner at the Gite.
- Day 5: Our first-morning visit will be to the heart-opening Menhir of Pergat. Along the way, we will explore St Uzec menhir, and a few dolmens and covered passageways (Allee Couvertes) with mysterious carvings of the Great Mother Goddess. Catered dinner at the Gite.
- Day 6 After breakfast, we will visit the ruins of the Abbaye of Landevennec and museum. St Pierre du Vieux Bourg is a wonderful old church ruin with amazing crystalline cosmic heart energy. We will spend time wandering around the ruins and tuning into the heart opening energies here. Then a trip to the dolmen Mougau Bihan to see some mysterious carvings and feel wonderful energies. Dinner at the Gite.
- Day 7: After breakfast, we will visit some of the tallest menhirs in Finistère during our Menhir Madness day! This is an amazing day of tuning into standing stones and their magic. Be prepared to be wowed. Farewell catered dinner at the gite.
- Day 8: Departure: Breakfast and time for goodbyes and drop off at Brest airport or Guingamp train station.
WORK WITH ENERGIES
Lean how to sense energies with your body with a technique called body dowsing. Your appreciation and enjoyment of the healing qualities of sacred sites will increase immensely by learning this simple technique.
Raising your vibration is the name of the game here, and don’t worry, everyone can learn how to body dowse. We will guide you each step of the way.
THE MASTER BUILDERS
We will introduce you to the amazing geometry used by the European Master Builders to build their beautiful stone masterpieces in the form cathedrals, churches and basilicas, each one dedicated to the divine.
You will discover how they used geometry to strengthen the natural healing vibrations found at the place.
A few of the magical places we will visit
What People Say
“The Brittany Tour is packed full of surprises – and magic! Dominique and Karen offered a unique opportunity in sharing the wisdom of the Ancient Builders; from recognizing the chakra path incorporated into the design of a church to learning the language of the menhirs and sensing their healing energies. We experienced the refined energy of a thousand-year-old tree and learned that these ancient ones emit a very high vibration, allowing a connection to the earth and cosmos, just like the menhirs, cathedrals, and temples.
The price of the tour covered absolutely everything, including arrival/departure links, accommodation, all meals, all transport and site or museum entrance fees. The fun and side-splitting laughter along the way were just the icing on this wonderful Breton cake! It is a tour not to be missed!”
Total Tour cost: $2670
Deposit of $600 secures your spot. Sign up quickly, space is limited to only 10 places on this popular tour. July 1 – 8, 2023
- All meals beginning with dinner on July 1 through breakfast, July 8, 2022
- All transportation from pick up on July 1st through drop off July 8th at Guingamp Train Station or Brest Airport.
- All entrance fees.
- Expert guidance each step of the way.
- Energetic experiences and fun!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee during lunch and dinner.
- Flights and other transportation to and from our beginning point of either Guingamp train station or Brest Airport.
- Travel Insurance – Highly recommended for any unforeseen challenges along the way.
France has relaxed their restrictions, making travel possible if you are fully vaccinated or not.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended for the uncertainty of Covid and possible cancellations of the tour, mostly in the last months.
Cancellation policy is on the sign-up page and will also be emailed to you.
Meet your guides
What People Say
“Visiting sacred sites with Karen and Dominique is truly a transformative – and fun- experience. They share their passion, curiosity and wealth of knowledge and information about sacred sites with you, but even more importantly, they teach and show you how to connect with each site more deeply and actually have your own personal experience of its energies. They demonstrate how to experience each site by learning to feel the energies in your body, going deeper than just a mental and informational experience.
My experience is that it’s very easy to be told about information about sacred sites and then simply take that on as what you’re experiencing. Dominique and Karen offer an experience of sacred sites that invite you to drop into your body and connect with
YOUR own sensations and feelings to have your experience of the sacred site. I actually come away with so much more than just information about a site. I now have an ongoing relationship out of this intimate and personal experience that stays with me in a very real and tangible way. So much more than just adding more facts in my head that I tend to forget over time and a check mark on the “been there, done that” list, experiencing sacred sites with Karen and Dominique is an engaging experience that transforms me!”
SARAH HOSKIN CLYMER
Spiral Path Pilgrimages
Questions? We are happy to answer them